2019 Team RegistrationsMarch 7, 2019
We are very excited to announce the start of the Queen City Softball League’s 2019 Preseason!
The Queen City Softball League provides and protects the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender community of Western New York an opportunity to play softball in a friendly, competitive atmosphere free of discrimination on the basis of ability, age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation. We look forward to another season of promoting unity within the LGBTQ community and creating a positive environment that fosters acceptance of all league members.
Below, please review the QCSL Team Registration process:
- Each team manager must complete the Team Registration Form (.pdf) and return it with the $250 sponsorship fee* on March 24, 2019 at 1:00pm.
- Each team manager (one per team) must attend our 2019 Preseason Manager’s Meeting (immediately following registration) on March 24 – 2:00pm at Q Bar (44 Allen St).
- If the team manager is unable to attend, they may designate one (1) other member of their team to attend in their absence.
Please note: It is very important that each team has a representative at the manager’s meeting. The Board will be holding votes on various topics.
*Sponsorship Fee may be paid via cash or check (made out to Queen City Softball League). Registration fees are non-refundable.
Individual player registration will open on April 4, 2019.
If you have any questions about team registration, please contact us. We look forward to kicking off another great year of QCSL!
- March 24: Team Registration & Manager’s Meeting
- April 4: Online Registration Opens
- April 14: In-Person Registration
- April 27: 2019 Season Kickoff Party
- May 5: 2019 Season Opens