2020 Team RegistrationsMarch 1, 2020
Welcome to the Queen City Softball League’s 2020 Season!
Team Registrations will begin shortly. Please review the process below for all new and returning teams:
- Each team manager must complete the Team Registration Form (.pdf) and return it with the $250 sponsorship fee* on March 8, 2020 between 1:00pm and 2:00pm at Q Bar (44 Allen St., Buffalo)
- Each team manager (one per team) must also attend our 2020 Preseason Manager’s Meeting (immediately following registration) on March 8 at 2:00pm, also at Q.
- If the team manager is unable to attend, they may designate one (1) other member of their team to attend in their absence.
Please note: It is very important that each team has a representative at the manager’s meeting. The Board will be holding votes on various topics.
*Sponsorship Fee may be paid via cash or check (made out to Queen City Softball League). Registration fees are non-refundable.
Once teams have been established, Individual player registration will open on Thursday, March 12, 2020 via the QCSL website.
If you have any questions about team registration, please contact us. We look forward to kicking off another great year of QCSL!
- March 8: Team Registration & Manager’s Meeting
- March 12: Online Registration Opens
- March 29: Drag Brunch Fundraiser 2.0 (get tickets)
- April 4: In-Person Player Registration
- May 3: QCSL20 Opening Day